* Checked resistance over thermal element - 35~36 ohms
* Check limiter-temperature (thermal cutout) - both by the duct have 0hms and with continuity, aka not tripped.
* Checked NTC sensor and the ~4.6kohms
* No voltage reading across the heating element input when drying function is running. I put a wet cloth inside and turned the dial to intense dry and turn drying mode to auto dry.
I traced the wire, and found the relay switched. The board is fixed in the casing and I see no easy way other than trying to unplug all the wires to get the board out.
Furthermore, I am looking at HK$920 for the drying module or HK$1590 for the control module and maybe I need both to fix it, so I might as well get a new unit when it only cost around HK$51xx for a brand new replacement unit.
No comments:
Post a Comment