Thursday, July 16, 2009

Year over year improvement


Thanks to a friend of mine who introduce me to the game of golf. I have started to play golf seriously 4 years ago. I can't believe it has been 4 years! Adhering to the characteristics of a true nerd, I have gather some statistics of my game to chart my progress. So far, progress looks good, but I am beginning to see a leveling curve (not good!). Oh well, it is hard to keep up with a linear improvement while only being a weekend golfer with a full-time job!

Unfortunately, I was not rigorous enough in keeping other important statistics such as fairway hits, putts and green in regulations. I guess I should really start to keep these stats to help chart my improvement, and take a high-level analysis on what area of my game I could focus more on.


No comments:

Post a Comment